Ya.. Where have I been? Well, ummm, ….
- As you can probably tell from the picture, I’ve binged Korra. (For those of you not privy to what Korra is, it is the sequel to the Last Airbender anime series. It rocks. You should binge both series. Just make sure to go to work so can continue to pay for the electricity to power the TV to binge said shows. Just saying.)
- Reading. I’ve been reading a LOT lately. I’ve powered through all of the Dark Hunter series and some of the Chronicles of Nick series, both by Sherrilyn Kenyon (I think Acheron is still my favorite book of the Dark Hunter series), all the Harry Potter books again (HEY! Don’t judge.), The Treemakers by Christina L. Rozelle, and many many more. Seriously, I’ve been reading a lot, there is no way I could list every book I’ve read since the last time I posted. … Okay so, I just counted, and that total is up to 49 books.
- I’ve been sewing. A lot. Plus I’ve committed myself to to a “Make It Christmas” which entails much sewing this year. I’m about a third of the way through it though, so that is some good news.
- I’ve been spending time with the family.
- I’ve been tweaking and refining THE FIVE ANGELS. I truly believe reading helps your own writing and I’ve found some better ways to express some situations throughout that story.
- I’ve even gone through the sequel to THE FIVE ANGELS and done some tweaking in that book to correct some inconsistencies, add some clarifications, etc.
- Finally, my last excuse is that I’ve been working on sending query letters out again for THE FIVE ANGELS.
Yes, I know it is all excuses. Every last one of them. I will TRY to post more often.
Much love to EVERYONE!
P.S.: Prince Wall-E Magnifico Puppino says hello to all his fans out there.