Amazon – Kindle information for Authors and consumers alike.
Kindle is changing the way that series appear at Amazon:
- The change will make it easier for customers to see that a given book is part of a series.
- The change will clearly show the volume number to help customers find the next volume of a series and to read a series in order.
- The change will show the series name to help customers find all of the volumes of a given series.
You publish an e-book with Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) and enter the following information in the publishing fields:
- Title: Mr. Wrong Feels Oh So Right
- Series Title: Bad Romance
- Volume: 3
When people search for your e-book on Amazon, they will see the following in search results:
- Mr. Wrong Feels Oh So Right (Bad Romance Book 3)
The parentheses show that this book is part of a series. The “Book 3” makes it clear that this…
View original post 459 more words